- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is most commonly referred to as “Teflon” and is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms. It is commonly used with many hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- Racking Arm Gasket | 2.5" SMS$2.99
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.51
- 90 Degree Elbow | 3/4" Tri Clamp (316SS)$13.00
- Concentric Reducer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 3/4" (304SS)$13.00
- Hose Barb Adapter | 3/4"TC x 3/8" (304SS)$7.00
- DIN to Tri Clamp Adapter | 2.5" (Male, 65mm)$22.71
- EPDM Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- PTFE Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.04
- PTFE Gasket | 3/4" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.75
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.