13 Liter Dry Hopper/Hop Doser
Oxygen is the enemy of your beer's fresh flavors and hop character. If you want to maintain your beer's hop character longer and keep the hop flavor and aroma brighter, then you must eliminate the oxygen. Our dry hopper or "hop doser" solves the problem of introducing oxygen during dry hopping by allowing you to purge the air out of your hops before dropping them into your fermenter.
The "doser" includes a 4" butterfly valve that attaches your fermenter's 4" dry hopping port. The dry hopper has a 1/4" NPT-Male port for your CO2 inlet, pushing the oxygen out of the 1/4" NPT-M port in the lid. There is also a 1/4" NPT-Female port on the lid for a pressure gauge.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Material = Premium 304 stainless steel
- 15 psi / 1 bar pressure rating
- 4" TC Butterfly Valve
- 13.3 liter capacity - holds approximately 14 pounds of T-90 hop pellets
- See related links for pressure gauge and ball valves
- Ring Bolt Clamp Set (for Pressure Lids and Mash Tun Manways)$5.24
- Lid Gasket (for 350mm diameter lids and manways)$14.69
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$204.75
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$26.25
- Wrench (for 2.5" DIN fitting)$18.90
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$15.74
- Sample Valve (Perlick Brand)$159.00
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 2-10 BBL Mash Tuns)$104.99