13 Liter Dry Hopper/Hop Doser- MAINTAIN HOP FLAVOR AND AROMA!!
Oxygen is the enemy of your beer's fresh flavors and hop character. If you want to maintain your beer's hop character longer and keep the hop flavor and aroma brighter, then you must eliminate the oxygen. Our dry hopper or "hop doser" solves the problem of introducing oxygen during dry hopping by allowing you to purge the air out of your hops before dropping them into your fermenter.
The "doser" includes a 4" butterfly valve that attaches your fermenter's 4" dry hopping port. The dry hopper has a 1/4" NPT-Male port for your CO2 inlet, pushing the oxygen out of the 1/4" NPT-M port in the lid. There is also a 1/4" NPT-Female port on the lid for a pressure gauge.
Ready for a larger home brewing system? Take a look at our 1 BBL BREWING SYSTEM
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium 304 stainless steel
Features of this 13 Liter Dry Hopper/Hop Doser:
- 15 psi / 1 bar pressure rating
- 4" TC Butterfly Valve
- 13.3 liter capacity - holds approximately 14 pounds of T-90 hop pellets
- See related links for pressure gauge and ball valves
- Tri-Clamp Gasket (3")$1.25
- Seal (for 1.5" Butterfly Valve)$5.24
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly$216.03
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.99
- NPT-Male Adapter (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.29
- Gasket (for 4" Tri-Clamp)$1.49
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69
- Spunding Valve (1.5" TC)$285.99