Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 3.25" Stem, 30-180F
Because it does not need a thermowell, our inline wort thermometer has a much faster response time, which is helpful when adjusting temperatures on the fly. With the 1.5" tri clamp fitting, this thermometer also offers a more sanitary solution than a standard thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting.
- Compatible with standard 1.5" tri clamp tees.
Need help costing out your nano brewery setup? Let Our Brewery Consultants Help.
- Customers also bought
Typical uses of this inline wort thermometer:
- Install in a standard tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves the wort chiller
- Install in a standard tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves a HERMS coil
- Install in a standard tee to measure strike water temperature as it enters the mash tun
- Install on fermenters and brite beer tank
- 1.5 Tri-clamp fitting
Range: 30 to 180F. Stem length: 3.25
- Stem Thermometer | 3" Face x 4.5" Stem, 85 Degree$24.99
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Silicone Gasket | 3" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.63
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly | for Wort Aeration$216.03
- Silicone Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.93
- Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1.65" stem, 30-180F$49.99
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 10" L for Dome Top Brew Kettles (304SS)$80.92
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$5.72
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri-Clamp (316SS)$4.16