Inline Tri Clamp Thermometer (3.25" Stem) - MORE SANITARY THAN THREADED OPTIONS!
Because it does not need a thermowell, our inline wort thermometer has a much faster response time, which is helpful when adjusting temperatures on the fly. With the 1.5" tri clamp fitting, this thermometer also offers a more sanitary solution than a standard thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting.
Need help costing out your brewery? Let Our Brewery Consultants Help.
- Customers also bought
Typical uses of this inline wort thermometer:
- Install in a standard tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves the wort chiller
- Install in a standard tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves a HERMS coil
- Install in a standard tee to measure strike water temperature as it enters the mash tun
- Install on fermenters and brite beer tank
- 1.5 Tri-clamp fitting
Range: 30 to 180F. Stem length: 3.25
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")$7.59
- Thermometer (85 Degree, 3" Face, 4.5" Stem)$24.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$88.99
- Hose Barb (1" x 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- 1/2" NPT Female Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$13.59
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$56.59
- Tri Clamp Cap (3" with 90 degree hose barb)$18.19
- Ball Valve (1/4" NPT)$16.69