Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 3.25" Stem, 30-180F
Because it does not need a thermowell, our inline wort thermometer has a much faster response time, which is helpful when adjusting temperatures on the fly. With the 1.5" tri clamp fitting, this thermometer also offers a more sanitary solution than a standard thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting.
- Compatible with standard 1.5" tri clamp tees.
Need help costing out your nano brewery setup? Let Our Brewery Consultants Help.
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
Typical uses of this inline wort thermometer:
- Install in a standard tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves the wort chiller
- Install in a standard tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves a HERMS coil
- Install in a standard tee to measure strike water temperature as it enters the mash tun
- Install on fermenters and brite beer tank
- 1.5 Tri-clamp fitting
Range: 30 to 180F. Stem length: 3.25
- Stem Thermometer | 3" Face x 4.5" Stem, 85 Degree$24.99
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball | 3" Tri Clamp (741)$69.99
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly | for Wort Aeration$216.03
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Replacement Glass Tube (for Line 1200 and SPOX)$4.79
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- Insulated Brewers Hose | 1" x 10 Ft L$213.08
- 13 Liter Dry Hopper/Hop Doser | MAINTAIN HOP FLAVOR AND AROMA$578.09
- Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1.65" stem, 30-180F$49.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.