Replacement Glass | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)
This replacement glass can be used with our 1.5" TC Spunding Valve,
Need to cost out your brewhouse? Get started with a FREE quote from a brewery consultant
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
A spunding valve is used to maintain a set pressure in your fermenter in order to naturally carbonate your beer.
- Spunding valves do not replace pressure relief valves on your tank. Your tank still requires a pressure relief valve (PRV) for safety.
- Spunding valves do not protect the tank against a vacuum condition.
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 1/2" (90 Degree)$11.48
- Silicone Sight Tubing Seal$0.99
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Sight Glass Tube (for 1100mm Assembly)$36.99
- Replacement Glass Tube (for Line 1200 and SPOX)$4.79
- Replacement Silicone Gasket for 1.5" Inline Sight Glass$0.99
- Rotating Spray Ball | 2" x 1" Tri Clamp Ports x 7" L$57.99
- Spunding Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$299.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.