1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
Like many of our other mash tun designs, this 1 bbl mash tun includes a built in recirculation fitting that will help prevent stuck mash and make it easier to recirculate (or vorlauf) your wort. The mash tun also includes a false bottom, which will help prevent clogging by limiting the amount of grain that can pass through to the bottom of the tank.
Like all of our mash tuns, this stainless steel mash tun will give you an optimum combination of good extraction, high gravities, and efficient lautering. The built in sanitary thermowell will provide more accurate mash readings and allow the brewer to precisely control temperature.
Ready for a pro-grade 1 bbl electric brewing system?
- Related Products
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 40 gallons
This 1 bbl mash tun features:
- False Bottom
- Side Outlet
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Welded-in Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- Upper 1.5" Tri-Clamp Recirculation Fitting
- Diameter = 20", Height = 29", Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
We have options for your desired beer brewing system. If this isn't quite what you are looking for, try one of these other popular mash tun designs:
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings, Bottom Outlet and Legs)
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet and Legs)
- 53 Gallon Mash Tun (with Thermowell, Thermometer and Recirculating Fitting)
- 55 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 75 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet)
- 75 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 2 BBL / 80 Gallon Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings and Manway)
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated on legs)
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculation Fittings)
As always, we are here to help you find the best beer brewing equipment for your brewing needs. If you need help selecting the correct mash tun for your existing or desired setup, let us know. We have a lot of brewing equipment in-stock and would be happy to discuss options with you.
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$49.89
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 40 Gallon Mash Tuns)$74.39
- RIMS Module (for Electric mountable fitting)$174.00
- RIMS Module - Vertical Mount$174.00
- Sparge Arm (12")$67.39
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- Dip Tube Kit (tube, adapter, clamp/gasket)$39.19
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$27.00