3 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated on legs)
Our insulated 3bbl mash tun is a great option the startup brewpub looking to make precision beer for on-site consumption. Insulation has the dual benefits of precise temperature control and safety. The hinge top can be outfitted with an optional hydrator along with recirculation ports available for vorlauf, sparge and HERMS.
The geometry and false bottom allow for a fluffy mash bed while still allowing a clear transfer of wort to the brew kettle. When the mashing is complete the manway allows for easy removal of spent grains.
Need help Desiging your 3 bbl Brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
- Related products
- Material: Premium virgin stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 120 Gallons of brew
- (3) Recirculating Fittings
- False Bottom
- (1) Sanitary 1.5" butterfly valve
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- On Legs
- Dimensions: 32.5" diameter x 52.5"H. Lid adds approx. 4" to height
- 20 Gallon Wort Grant$408.45
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$46.19
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 2-10 BBL Mash Tuns)$104.99
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 775mm Diameter Kettles)$681.45
- RIMS Module - Vertical Mount$157.49
- Sparge Arm (18")$73.50
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.54
- Ring Bolt Clamp Set (for Pressure Lids and Mash Tun Manways)$5.24
- Lid Gasket (for 350mm diameter lids and manways)$14.69
- 5 Foot/60 Inch Hardwood Mash Paddle$119.99