TOP SELLER!! - 3 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated on legs)
Our insulated 3bbl mash tun is a great option the startup brewpub looking to make precision beer for on-site consumption. Insulation has the dual benefits of precise temperature control and safety. The hinge top can be outfitted with an optional hydrator along with recirculation ports available for vorlauf, sparge and HERMS.
The geometry and false bottom allow for a fluffy mash bed while still allowing a clear transfer of wort to the brew kettle. When the mashing is complete the manway allows for easy removal of spent grains.
Need Help Costing out Your 3 bbl brewhouse? Get started with a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 120 Gallons of brew
Features of this insulated 3 BBL Mash Tun:
- (3) Recirculating Fittings
- False Bottom
- (1) Sanitary 1.5" butterfly valve
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- On Legs
- Dimensions: 32.5" diameter x 52.5"H. Lid adds approx. 4" to height
Need something a little bigger or smaller for your 3 bbl brewing system? Try one of these popular stainless steel mash tuns:
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet and Legs)
- 2 BBL / 80 Gallon Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings and Manway)
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculation Fittings)
- 4 BBL Mash Tun (Non-Insulated)
- 4 BBL Mash Tun
- 4 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated)
- 5 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated with Rakes and Plow)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
- 3 bbl Jacketed Fermenter (with top manway)
- 3 bbl Jacketed Fermenter (with side manway)
- 3 bbl brite tank (jacketed)
Custom options are available for all of our commercial brewing systems. If you have something specific in mind, let us know. We are easy to get ahold of and would be more than happ to discuss options.
- 20 Gallon Wort Grant - POPULAR ACCESSORY$439.00
- Inline Sight Glass | 1" Tri Clamp$45.05
- Vorlauf Pipe | 19" - 32" L (304SS)$113.99
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom | for 775mm Diameter Kettles$797.49
- RIMS Module | Vertical Mount$174.00
- Sparge Arm | 18" (304SS)$69.47
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 1/2" (90 Degree)$11.48
- Ring Bolt Clamp Set | for Pressure Lids and Mash Tun Manways$5.29
- Lid Gasket | for 350mm diameter lids and manways$16.19
- Wooden Mash Paddle | 5 Foot$119.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.