3 BBL Brite Beer Tank (Jacketed with Shadowless Manway)
Our glycol jacketed 3 BBL brite tank is a tough little brother to our much larger Stout brite tanks. Quality-built and rated to 15PSI the Brite Tank receives the finished beer from the fermenter and can be used for carbonating or conditioning. It is perfectly matched to our 3BBL brewing system for packaging or serving direct to the bar. When empty, use the CIP arm for thorough cleaning.
Need Help Designing your 3bbl brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Shadowless Side Manway
- 100 Gallon Capacity
- CIP arm and spray ball
- Sample Valve
- (2) 1.5" TC ports on side of tank for sampling and carbonation (carbonation stone sold separately)
- (3) 1.5" TC ports on top
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- 1) 1/4" NPT fitting in CIP arm for sight glass tubing (not included)
- (1) 1/4" NPT fitting in CIP arm for pressure gauge (not included)
- (1) 1/4" hose barb on bottom outlet tee for sight glass tubing (not included)
- Also known as a Bright Beer Tank
- 4 inch Carbonation Stone OR 6 inch Carbonation Stone
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Butterfly Valve on the CIP arm
- Diameter = 31.5"; Height = 61"; Steel Gauge = 3mm (main tank), 2mm (jacket/outer shell)
NOTE: Our similar 5BBL Brite Beer Tank is featured in this photo. Our 3BBL Brite Beer Tank may slightly vary.
- Butterfly Valve (Upgrade. Remove ball valve)$26.00
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$177.45
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Carbonation Stone (6")$99.74
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$25.20
- NPT-Male Adapter (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.49