7 BBL Brite Beer Tank (Jacketed)
Our glycol jacketed 7 BBL brite tank is a gateway to your beer packaging realm. Quality-built and rated to 15PSI the brite tank receives the finished beer from the fermenter and can be used for carbonating or conditioning.
It is perfectly matched to our 7 BBL brewing system to bring beer to the masses via keg, bottle or can. When packaging is complete, use the CIP arm for thorough cleaning.
Need Help Designing your 7bbl brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- 1.5" butterfly valve
- Sample port and sample valve
- Port for carbonation stone (stones sold separately)
- Bottom outlet
- Sight glass fittings (requires 1/4" clear draft beer tubing)
- CIP spray ball and arm
- 1/4" NPT fitting
- Port for pressure relief valve (sold separately)
- Also known as a Bright Beer Tank
- Butterfly Valve (Upgrade. Remove ball valve)$26.00
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$177.45
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Carbonation Stone (6")$99.74
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$26.25