TOP SELLER!! - 10 BBL Brite Tank (Jacketed)
This 10 bbl brite tank (also known as a bright tank, bright beer tank, etc.) can be used for carbonation of beer, as a tax determination tank, and as a serving tank. Ideal for micro breweries and nano breweries where space may be limited, this 10 bbl bright tank can be used for storing and serving carbonated beer and eliminate the hassle of cleaning beer kegs.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Note: This picture is of our very similar 7 BBL Brite Tank. The 10 barrel brite tank dimensions will slightly vary.
Features of this 10 bbl brite tank:
- Side Manway
- Rated to 15 psi
- CIP arm and spray ball
- Sample valve
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet
- Fittings for sight glass tubing (connects to CIP arm and bottom outlet for ease of cleaning - use clear draft beer line, not included)
- 1/2" NPT welded thermowell for contactless temperature probe
- Temp probes are available for purchase separately, with options for single tank-mounted, or multi-tank wirelessly accessible fermentation temperature control panels
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm, FOB Portland, OR. 43.5-in. diameter x 93-in.H.
Still don't see the brite tank size you are looking for? Please call us directly for customization options. (503) 372-9580
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.