10 BBL Brite Tank (Jacketed) - ONLY 2 LEFT!!
This 10 bbl brite tank (also known as a bright tank, bright beer tank, etc.) can be used for carbonation of beer, as a tax determination tank, and as a serving tank. Ideal for micro breweries and nano breweries where space may be limited, this 10 bbl bright tank can be used for storing and serving carbonated beer and eliminate the hassle of cleaning beer kegs.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
Features of this 10 bbl brite tank:
- Side Manway
- Rated to 15 psi
- CIP arm and spray ball
- Sample valve
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet
- Fittings for sight glass tubing (connects to CIP arm and bottom outlet for ease of cleaning - use clear draft beer line, not included).
- Tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm, FOB Portland, OR. 43.5-in. diameter x 93-in.H.
Still don't see the brite tank size you are looking for? Please call us directly for customization options. (503) 372-9580
- Butterfly Valve (Upgrade. Remove ball valve)$27.00
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$153.49
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$185.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$88.99
- Carbonation Stone (6")$105.49
- Manway Gasket (Shadowless Design)$27.99
- NPT-Male Adapter (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.29