2 BBL Brite Beer Tank (Non-Jacketed with Cooling Coil) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
This 2bbl brite tank (106 gallons) features a built in cooling coil for temperature control. Ideal for kombucha brewing or brewing beer for nanobreweries and microbreweries, this 106 gallon brite tank can also be used for carbonation of beer, as a tax determination tank, or as a serving tank.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 106 gallons
Features of this 2bbl brite tank:
- Cooling Coil
- 60’ L x 5/8” OD 304SS cooling coil (9.9 ft2 of cooling surface area)
- (2) 1.5” TC butterfly valves
- 1.5” TC port on top for your pressure relief valve (sold separately)
- (2) 1.5” TC ports on side of tank
- Ports, hose barbs and fittings for your 1/4” clear draft beer sight glass tubing
- (2) ¼” NPT ports on top (one for a ¼” ball valve for CO2 in/out and one for a pressure gauge - (sold separately)