2 BBL Brite Beer Tank (Jacketed)
This 2 bbl brite tank, like all of our brite tanks, provide two huge benefits to brewers: Bright, clear beer and efficiency. Our bright tanks use geometry to provide the clearest beer possible. The dish shaped bottom allows remaining yeast or flocculation in the beer to settle into the dish. Because the beer is normally fairly clear when it is transferred into the brite tank, it is possible to take beer from the bottom drain of a bright tank without taking the yeast that has settled out, except for the first draw off of the tank.
Need help designing your 2 bbl brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
Please Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related products
- Material: Premium 304 stainless steel
- Top Manway
- 80 Gallon Capacity
- CIP arm and spray ball
- Sample Valve
- (2) 1.5" TC ports on side of tank for sampling and carbonation (carbonation stone sold separately)
- (2) 1.5" TC ports on top
- (1) 1/4" NPT fitting in CIP arm for sight glass tubing (tubing not included)
- (1) 1/4" NPT fitting in CIP arm for pressure gauge (sold separately)
- (2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- (1) 1/4" hose barb on bottom outlet tee for sight glass tubing (tubing not included)
- Diameter = 29.5"; Height = 61"; Steel Gauge = 3mm (main tank), 2mm (jacket/outer shell
Note: Our 1 bbl Brite Beer Tank photo is featured here. The 2 bbl dimensions will vary.
- Butterfly Valve (Upgrade. Remove ball valve)$26.00
- Pressure Gauge (Back Mount, 30 PSI)$29.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 2" Tri-Clamp)$177.45
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Manway Gasket$17.85
- NPT-Male Adapter (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.49