Vorlauf Pipe (19"-32" Length)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for Mash Tuns.
- Connection: 1.5" TC
- Length: Approx. 19" to 32", adjustable
- Pipe diameter: 1.25"
- Material: 304SS
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort; the outlet is submerged just an inch or two below the liquid level.
- You don't have to keep worrying about your grain bed and moving grains back to level the bed.
- Adjustable length works for many recipes.
In the market for a pilot system? Check out our complete 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
How to use:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈19" to ≈32".
1.5" TC connection at top, 1.25" pipe, 3" diameter wort spreader plate.
Looking for a different size? We have options:
- Vorlauf Pipe (9.5" to 13.5" Length)
- Vorlauf Pipe (11" to 18" Lenth)
- Vorlauf Pipe (13.5" to 23.5" Length)
- Vorlauf Pipe (19" to 32" Length)
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
- 1/2" NPT Female Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$13.59
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Female$6.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Male$9.99
- 1/2" NPT Male Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$12.49
- 2.5 inch TRI CLAMP GASKET$0.72
- Inline Tri Clamp Thermometer (3.25" Stem) - MORE SANITARY THAN THREADED OPTIONS!$44.99
- Set of 4 O-rings (for Sample Valves)$1.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.