Vorlauf Pipe | 19" - 32" L (304SS)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for Mash Tuns.
- Connection: 1.5" TC
- Length: Approx. 19" to 32", adjustable
- Pipe diameter: 1.25"
- Material: 304SS
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort; the outlet is submerged just an inch or two below the liquid level.
- You don't have to keep worrying about your grain bed and moving grains back to level the bed.
- Adjustable length works for many recipes.
Need a pilot system for your nano brewery? Check out our pro grade 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
How to use:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈19" to ≈32".
1.5" TC connection at top, 1.25" pipe, 3" diameter wort spreader plate.
Looking for a different size? We have options:
- Vorlauf Pipe (9.5" to 13.5" Length)
- Vorlauf Pipe (11" to 18" Lenth)
- Vorlauf Pipe (13.5" to 23.5" Length)
- Vorlauf Pipe (19" to 32" Length)
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
- Sparge Arm | 18" (304SS)$69.47
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 1/2" (90 Degree)$11.48
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball | 3" Tri Clamp (741)$69.99
- Oxygenation Aeration Assembly | for Wort Aeration$216.03
- Wooden Mash Paddle | 5 Foot$119.99
- Manway Gasket | for 12" Manway Door$15.99
- Stout Tanks Trucker Hat - Black with Charcoal Nylon Mesh$14.99
- Stout Tanks Trucker Hat - Black with Nylon Pink Mesh$14.99
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.