Vorlauf Pipe (for 2-10 BBL Mash Tuns)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for 2 to 10 bbl open top (manually stirred) mash tuns.
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort; the outlet is submerged just an inch or two below the liquid level.
- You don't have to keep worrying about your grain bed and moving grains back to level the bed.
- Adjustable length works for many recipes.
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
How to use:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈19" to ≈32".
1.5" TC connection at top, 1.25" pipe, 3" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
- 2 BBL / 80 Gallon Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings and Manway)$2,087.40
- 2 BBL / 80 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Manway)$2,045.40
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated on legs)$3,673.95
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculation Fittings)$2,833.95
- 4 BBL / 165 Gallon Mash Tun (Non Insulated)$3,000.90
- 7 BBL Mash Tun - ONLY 2 LEFT!!$7,033.95
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$3.41
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$18.38
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$0.99
- Seal (for 1.5" Butterfly Valve)$5.24
- Lid Gasket (for 350mm diameter lids and manways)$14.69
- Gasket (for Sample Valve)$0.74
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Female$6.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff - Male$9.99
- Gasket (for 4" Tri-Clamp)$1.49