Vorlauf Pipe | 11" - 18" L (304SS)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for Mash Tuns.
- Connection: 1.5" TC
- Length: Approx. 11" to 18", adjustable
- Pipe diameter: 3/4"
- Material: 304SS
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort.
Ready for a larger home brew setup? Check out our 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
How to use this vorlauf pipe:
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
Length is adjustable from ≈11" to ≈18".
1.5" TC connection at top, 3/4" pipe, 2" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
Need something a little bigger or smaller? We have options:
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (on Legs)$899.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (Insulated with Bottom Outlet)$1,047.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (Insulated, on Legs)$1,281.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)$677.00
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)$689.00
- 30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)$848.00