30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
This 30 gallon stainless steel mash tun features a recirculation fitting which will help prevent stuck mashes and make it easier to recirculate (or vorlauf) your wort. This will create a proper grain bed and clear up your wort.
This mash tun also contains a bottom outlet, for easy cleaning, and a false bottom which will help to minimize the amount of grains that drop to the bottom of your kettle.
Ready for a larger homebrew system? Check out our our 1 bbl electric brewing system.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 30 gallons
This stainless steel 30 Gallon Mash Tun features:
- Recirculating Fitting
- Bottom Outlet
- False Bottom
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve
- (2) 1/2" Hose Barbs
- Welded-in Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- Upper 1.5" Tri-Clamp Recirculation Fitting
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Diameter = 19.75"; Height = 28.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
Can't decide on a mash tun for your home brew setup? Here are some other popular home brew size mash tuns to consider:
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing (On Legs)
- 21.6 Gallon Insulated Mash Tun (on Legs)
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings, Bottom Outlet and Legs)
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
- 1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
If you are having trouble deciding on the right mash tun for your current home brew system, let us know. We are here to help and would be happy to discuss options for your 30 gallon brewing system.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.