1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet and Legs)
This 1 bbl mash tun will help provide a stable mash temperature, which a any serious brewer knows, is one of the most important aspects of the brewing process.
This 1 bbl (40 gallon) design is very similar to commercial mash tuns where the wort is drained off of the bottom of the kettle, minimizing dead space as well as the amount of grains that can get. This 1 bbl mash tun also features welded on legs for easy maneuverability.
Thinking About Opening a Microbrewery or Taproom? Let Our Brewery Design Team Help.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum capacity = 40 gallons
- False Bottom
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- Upper 1.5" Tri-Clamp Recirculation Fitting
- 13" Welded Legs
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 19.75"; Height = 42.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$46.19
- Vorlauf Pipe (for 40 Gallon Mash Tuns)$68.24
- RIMS Module (for Electric mountable fitting)$157.49
- RIMS Module - Vertical Mount$157.49
- Sparge Arm (12")$63.00
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$11.54
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$26.00