1 BBL Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
Like all of our mash tuns for sale, this 1 bbl mash tun is designed like a commercial mash tun where the wort is drained off of the bottom of the kettle. The built in recirculation fitting will help prevent stuck mash and make it easier to recirculate (or vorlauf) your wort. The mash tun false bottom will also help control the amount of grain that drops to the bottom of the tank, which will reduce the risk of clogging.
This stainless steel mash tun will give you an optimum combination of good extraction, high gravities, and efficient lautering. The sanitary thermowell will give you accurate mash readings and the ability to have precise temperature control.
Looking for a complete 1 bbl home brewing setup? Check out our 1 bbl electric brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 40 gallons
This 1 bbl mash tun features:
- False Bottom
- Bottom outlet
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Welded-in Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- Upper 1.5" Tri-Clamp Recirculation Fitting
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 19.75"; Height = 34"; Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
Not quite the mash tun you were looking for? Try one of our other popular mash tun designs::
- 1 bbl Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings, Bottom Outlet and Legs)
- 1 bbl Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 53 Gallon Mash Tun (with Thermowell, Thermometer and Recirculating Fitting)
- 55 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 75 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet)
- 75 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 2 BBL / 80 Gallon Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculating Fittings and Manway)
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (Insulated on legs)
- 3 BBL Mash Tun (with 3 Recirculation Fittings)
Can't decide on which mash tun will be best for your current (or desired) home brew setup? Give us a call at (503) 372-9580 or send us an email. We are easy to get ahold of and would love to help you find the right brewing system.
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$49.89
- Vorlauf Pipe (13.5" to 23.5" Length)$74.39
- RIMS Module (for Electric mountable fitting)$174.00
- RIMS Module - Vertical Mount$174.00
- Sparge Arm (12")$67.39
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$27.00