Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1.65" stem, 30-180F
This is a Dial Thermometer with a sanitary 1.5 inch Tri Clamp connection and a 1.65” long stem. Because it does not need a thermowell, our inline wort thermometer has a much faster response time, which is helpful when adjusting temperatures. With the 1.5" tri clamp fitting, this thermometer also offers a more sanitary solution than a standard thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting.
- Compatible with 1" and 1.5" instrument tees.
Need help costing out your brewery, winery, or commercial facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Consultant
- Customers also bought
- Dial Thermometer with Tri Clamp connection
- Range: 30 to 180F.
- Stem length = 1.65".
- Compatible with our 1" and 1.5" instrument tees.
Advantages of this 1.5 inch Tri Clamp thermometer:
- Faster response because there is no thermowell
- More sanitary than a thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting
- Install in a instrument tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves the wort chiller
- Install in a instrument tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves a HERMS coil
- Install in an instrument tee to measure strike water temperature as it enters the Mash Tun
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$1.02
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Silicone Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.93
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - 2x THE COOLING CAPACITY!$224.00
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Heavy (304SS)$7.15
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 2" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.00
- EPDM Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$0.64
- EPDM Gasket | 4" Tri Clamp$1.07