Inline Thermometer | 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1.65" stem, 30-180F
This is a Dial Thermometer with a sanitary 1.5 inch Tri Clamp connection and a 1.65” long stem. Because it does not need a thermowell, our inline wort thermometer has a much faster response time, which is helpful when adjusting temperatures. With the 1.5" tri clamp fitting, this thermometer also offers a more sanitary solution than a standard thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting.
- Compatible with 1" and 1.5" instrument tees.
Need help costing out your brewery, winery, or commercial facility? Get a FREE Quote from a Consultant
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Dial Thermometer with Tri Clamp connection
- Range: 30 to 180F.
- Stem length = 1.65".
- Compatible with our 1" and 1.5" instrument tees.
Advantages of this 1.5 inch Tri Clamp thermometer:
- Faster response because there is no thermowell
- More sanitary than a thermometer with a threaded NPT fitting
- Install in a instrument tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves the wort chiller
- Install in a instrument tee to measure wort temperature as it leaves a HERMS coil
- Install in an instrument tee to measure strike water temperature as it enters the Mash Tun
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.51
- Pressure Gauge | Back Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- Cable Cord Grip for Thermowells$2.79
- Racking Arm | 1.5" Tri Clamp 60 degree (304SS)$62.81
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$14.00
- End Cap | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$3.01
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 3/4" (304SS)$8.49
- EPDM Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$0.62
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.