10 Gallon Brew In a Bag (BIAB) (Electric) - EASY TO USE
This 10 gallon brew in a bag is perfect for BIAB brewing, allowing you to brew all of your grain beers with a single kettle.
How does a biab system work? Fill the heavy duty mesh basket with your crushed grains, add hot water to start your mash. After mash is complete, lift the basket and let is stand over the brew pot as it drains. Next boil your wort.
Let us know when you are ready to upgrade to some 1 bbl brewing equipment. We have options.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 10 gallons
Features of this 10 gallon brew in a bag:
- Mesh Basket Capacity = 5.8 gallons, holds approx. 14 pounds of malt
- 10.6" diameter x 15.1" tall x 1.2 mm thick 304 stainless steel
- 3/32" diameter holes on sides and bottom
- Two Positions; lower = just above the element port; upper position for draining wort from mash
- 1.5" TC port for an electric element (kettle can be used with direct fire or electric heat); includes cap for direct fire heating
- Laser level marks inside kettle for volume
- Lid has welded-in 1/2" NPT fitting/port for thermometer (or other custom applications)
- (1) Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID) (Purchase an upgrade to Butterfly Valves here)
- (1) 1/2" Sanitary Hose Barb
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- NOTE: ** Thermometer sold separately (compatible with 15 inch thermometers) **
- Diameter = 12.5"; Height = 18.5"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Looking for something a little bigger? Check out our 18 Gallon Brew In Bag Kettle (BIAB)