CF15TW-WH (220) 15.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Wheels
- Send to friend
- Related products
- Customers also bought
- Customer feedback
- Conical Fermenter with Welded-On Wheels
- 4 PSI
- Clamp lid
- Lid has a 3" Tri-Clamp dry hopping port with a 1/2" 90-degree hose barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting, 4.25" long
- Dial Thermometer
- 1" Bottom Dump Valve (7/8" ID)
- 3/4" Side/racking Valve (5/8" ID)
- 90-degree Elbow Joint on Bottom Outlet
- (1) 3/8" Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Tank Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 44"(includes lid); Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
- SP1.5CAP (860) Cap, 1.5" Tri-Clamp$3.25
- SP3/4HB-90 (737) Hose Barb 3/4" 90-Degree x 1.5" Tri-Clamp$11.99
- SP1/2HB-90 (735) Hose Barb 1/2" 90-Degree x 1.5" Tri-Clamp$10.99
- SP400RA (1240) Racking Arm for Fermenters$39.99
- SP1.5TG (700) GASKET, 1.5" Tri-Clamp$0.99
- SP3TG (990) GASKET, 3" Tri-Clamp$1.19
- UP-FV-CF (only with fermenter) Butterfly Valve upgrade for conical fermenters$50.00
- AL Block-394. Peltier Cooling Aluminum Block for 14.5 gal. Fermenters$94.99
- Heat Sink and Fan$20.00
Bought 3 of these (so far) and they're really solid. The wheels are robust and it rolls around easily with no chance of tipping over. Easy to clean and put the valves/etc. together. Basically, if you need a conical fermenter of this size, this is a fantastic deal. We do 12-gallon batches on an electric system, and they complement our setup well. In all likelihood, we'll be coming back for a couple more in the future.
Author: Jason Sharp
This just arrived in the mail. I haven't even used it yet and I realize its the last fermenter i'm going to buy...until I buy another one. All the valves were very easy to assemble. Very solid welds, Sturdy construction. I owned a 15 gallon Blichmann in the past and so far this just feels like a better conical. Its going to be easy to clean and sterilize and there isn't going to be anything more i'm going to want out of a fermenter
Author: william spiesberger
Had mine about 2 months now and ran 2 batches through it. Love it! Well constructed, although the pictures on the website do not match the actual conical (a good thing!).
The top of the conical shows it having a 90 barb for blowoff as part of the lid. When I got mine it had a 3" tri-clamp with the barb that was centered on the lid, which is MUCH better!
Overall I do love it. I am still working on the heating and cooling setup though since I am doing it as a stand-alone in the garage. The first setup I did, did not hold temp quite the way I had hoped, so I am redoing the whole thing! Higher wattage peltiers and different insulation. Once I get this the way I want, #2 will be ordered!
Looking at the shiny stainless right now with it stripped back down, makes me sad I am about to cover it up again with insulation and heatsinks! Can't wait to get another one!
Author: william spiesberger
Got my first one and love it! Set it up for heating and cooling. First go round did not do either as well as I would like, so reconfigured and got different insulation. 3/4" neoprene covering it now and it works much better. Still have some fine tuning to do, but right now I am getting good heat rise (about 30 above ambient) and have not been able to really test the cooling yet, but have been able to get at least 20 degrees below ambient when it is 80F. I am about to go to a higher wattage peltier.
Then I am buying my second one! Nice conical. well made and I can build 2 of them with heating and cooling for the same price as 1 ultimate conical! Winning!