15 Gallon Conical Fermenter - ONLY A FEW LEFT!!
All of our fermenters will come with a racking port and a bottom drain port. The racking port has the ability to use a racking arm for racking the brightest beer while leaving the trub and settled yeast behind.All fermenters will come with a racking port and a bottom drain port. The racking port has the ability to use a racking arm for racking the brightest beer while leaving the trub and settled yeast behind.When it comes to home brewing equipment features and overall value, there is no other 15 gallon fermenter that can compete with this Stout Tanks and Kettles conical fermenter.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 15.5 gallons
Features of this 15 gallon fermenter:
- Welded-On Legs
- 4 PSI
- Clamp lid with 3" Tri-Clamp Port and 1/2" 90-degree Hose Barb
- Racking Arm
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp, 4.5" long Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- 1" bottom dump valve (7/8" ID)
- 3/4" Side/racking valve (5/8" ID)
- (1) 3/8" Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri Clamps with gaskets
- Will take 4 PSI for racking or transferring into kegs
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 42"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
Looking for something a little bigger or smaller? Take a look at some of these home brew sized fermenters:
- 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter
- 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer)
- 15 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Short-Style on Legs)
- 16 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Wheels)
- 20 Gallon Conical Fermenter (Designed to fit in a freezer)
- 20 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Wheels)
- 27 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer) Designed to fit in a freezer
- 27 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Wheels)
Still don't see what you are looking for? Contact Us directly for custom brewing equipment options.
Author: Les Glass
My new fermenter just came in. Box was in pretty bad shape but to my surprise the fermenter was in perfect shape. All the parts are here, a couple extra gaskets and it's beautiful. I can't wait to get my first batch in it. It is nice and shiny, seems to be made very well and is very sturdy. I couldn't be happier. Now how many more do I need to order...??