27 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Thermowell and Thermometer) Designed to fit in a freezer
This 27 gallon fermenter is an ideal choice for a home brewer. Specifically designed to fit in most 16.7 and 17 cubic foot freezers, this stainless steel fermenter is designed for optimum performance and contains many professional grade features.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Micro Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 27 gallons
This 27 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter features:
- Designed to Fit in a Freezer (Fits in many 16.7 and 17 cubic foot freezers. Please verify your freezer dimensions).
- 4 PSI
- Clamp Lid with 1.5" Tri-Clamp Port and 1/2" 90-degree Hose Barb
- Sanitary Thermowell attached with Tri-Clamp
- Dial Thermometer
- 1" bottom dump valve (7/8" ID)
- 3/4" Side/racking valve (5/8" ID)
- 90-degree Elbow Joint on Bottom Outlet
- 1/2" Hose Barb
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 17.75"; Height = 48" (includes lid and hose barb); Steel Gauge = 1.5mm
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.