16 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Thermowell, HERMS Coil and Laser Level Markings (Direct Fire)
This premium 304 stainless steel 16 gallon Hot Liquor Tank contains many built-in professional grade features that will provide ultimate temperature control during your brewday.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE commercial brewing system quote.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 16.6 gallons
This 16 gallon direct fire hot liquor tank features:
- The large, 5/8" OD HERMS coil provides the ultimate in temperature control
- Upper Tangential Inlet - Produces clear wort with just the right amount of fermentable sugars when circulating through
- Laser Markings - Located inside the kettle for volume (gallons), these markings allow you to avoid having to use a sight glass and its connections
- Thermowell - Helps you maintain the temperature reading throughout your entire mash
- (1) 3/4 inch Ball Valve
- (4) 1/2 inch Hose Barbs
- 15.75" OD x 19.75"H (excluding the lid)
Have you seen these other home brew sized HLT options?
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.