16 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Tangential Inlet (Electric)
This 16.6 gallon electric hot liquor tank will help you produce consistent temperature on your brew day. The Tangential inlet helps avoid thermal stratification by recirculating water. When you pull hot water out of the kettle, it will be at the correct temperature, resulting in more consistent and predicable batches of beer.
This electric hot liquor tank also features laser markings in the kettle that indicate the gallons remaining so you can pull the correct volume every time.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 16.6 gallons
This stainless steel 16.6 Gallon Electric Hot Liquor Tank features:
- Tangential Inlet
- Laser Level Markings
- (1) Element Port
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- Upper Recirculation 1.5" Tri-Clamp fitting
- (4) Sanitary Hose Barb – 1/2"
- 1.5" Tri Clamps with gaskets
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 19.75" (excluding the lid)
Need something slightly different for your home brew setup? How about one of these other HLT options:
- 15 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Herms Coil and Tangential Inlet (Electric)
- 15 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Thermowell and Thermometer (Direct Fire) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 16 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Thermowell and Laser Level Markings (Direct Fire)
- 16 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Thermowell, HERMS Coil and Laser Level Markings (Direct Fire)