2 BBL Stackable Fermenters (Includes 2) - SAVE VALUABLE FLOOR SPACE
Take advantage of the vertical space in your brewery! Our stacked 2 bbl fermenters are an ideal option for brewpubs and nano breweries that have smaller spaces, or for brewers who simply want to ferment different types of beer at the same time (ie. ales and lagers). These tanks are sold in pairs, and are easily accessible via extended CIP arms and side manways.
Like all of our jacketed conical fermenters, these tanks can easily be converted to a unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
Need help costing out your 2 bbl brewhouse? Get started with a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Note: This photo is of our standard 3 bbl stacked fermenters. 2 BBL stackable fermenter dimensions and designs may vary slightly. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details.
Features of these 2 bbl stacked fermenters:
- Includes 2 fermenters - one on the bottom and one on the top. (Note: These stackable fermenters are shipped in separate crates; final assembly (stacking and bolting together) is to be done on-site by customer
- Each fermenter has a shadowless manway
- Each stackable fermenter includes 2 jackets, side and cone
- 4" TC port on top for dry hopping
- (x2) 1.5" butterfly valves
- Racking arm
- Front sample port with sample valve
- Spare front 1.5" TC port (for carbonation, if desired)
- CIP pipe with 1/4" NPT port for a pressure gauge (pressure gauge sold separately)
- Top of tank has (1) 1.5" TC port for pressure relief valve (PRV sold separately)
- Tanks Must be sold as a set
- All of our jacketed fermenters can easily be converted to unitank using our Unitank Parts Kit.
- Assembled dimensions: 30" diameter x 127" Height