20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing (On Legs)
Our Low Oxygen Brewing Systems are designed to help you preserve the fresh malt/grain flavor that exists in your malt before you even begin brewing. This 20 gallon low oxygen mash tun has 4 conveniently mounted hooks built right into the inside of the mash tun.
Why Brew Using Low-Oxygen?
- Make authentic Continental style beers
- Obtain that "lingering fresh grain flavor" you only find in fresh Continental styles
- Improve the overall quality, flavor, and freshness of all your beers - even ales and IPAs
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
Material: Premium 304 stainless steel
- Bottom outlet
- False bottom
- Lower port for CO2 purge
- Sample valve and port
- (3) Upper recirculation fittings (also for CO2 purge of head space)
- (4) Hooks for your mesh malt bag (bag sold separately)
- Lid with ring clamp for ≈2 psi pressure capability
- 3" TC port w/cap in lid
- (2) 1.5" TC ports in lid for CO2 purge and pressure relief valve
- 2 Metal bars for mounting pump or other equipment under the kettle
- (2) 1" Trigger handle butterfly valves
- 15.5" diameter x ≈46.25"H (diameter does not include lid clamp or handles)
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.