20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing
Our premium 304 stainless steel Low Oxygen Brewing Systems preserve the fresh malt/grain flavor that exists in your malt before you even begin brewing.
Why Brew Using Low-Oxygen?
- Make authentic Continental style beers
- Obtain that "lingering fresh grain flavor" you only find in fresh Continental styles
- Improve the overall quality, flavor, and freshness of all your beers - even IPAs
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Bottom outlet
- False bottom
- Lower port for CO2 purge
- Sample valve and port
- (4) Upper recirculation fittings (also for CO2 purge of head space)
- (4) Hooks for your mesh malt bag
- Lid with ring clamp for ≈2 psi pressure capability
- 3" TC port w/cap in lid
- (2) 1.5" TC ports in lid for CO2 purge and pressure relief valve
- (2) 1" Trigger handle butterfly valves
- 15.5" diameter x ≈31"H (diameter does not include lid clamp or handles).
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.