7 BBL / 290 Gallon Direct Fire Hot Liquor Tank (with Bottom Heat Shield)
Direct fire can be an economical way to heat your brewery and avoid the cost of a steam boiler if you do not have enough electrical power to use an electric system.
This premier 304 stainless steel 7 BBL / 290 Gallon Direct Fire Hot Liquor Tank features:
- Side heat shields - protect the brewer
- A bottom heat shield to help protect the burner control components from the heat that can build up under the kettle
- Circular opening that helps direct the fresh air up into the burner while cooling the igniter and wiring
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customer Feedback
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- 3/4-in. NPT upper water inlet
- Supports/brackets under kettle for burner (burner offered separately)
- Bottom and side heat shields
- Clamps, gaskets
- Dimensions: 38-in.D x 82-in.H
NOTE: Exhaust ductwork requirements are a function of your installation and building design. We recommend your burner exhaust vent system be designed or verified by a licensed professional engineer to ensure that the system will function as intended. An improperly designed venting system may cause the burners to perform poorly or unsafely.