- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
This is a silicone gasket that can be used with a 1.5" Tri-Clamp. This is one of the most common gaskets used by brewers.
- Sanitary Tri-Clamp | 1.5" Standard (304SS)$5.55
- Lid Gasket | for 7 Gallon & 12 Gallon Conical Fermenter$12.39
- Pressure Gauge | Bottom Mount, 30 PSI$29.99
- Gasket | for Sample Valve$0.99
- Quick Disconnect with Shutoff | Female$6.99
- Carbonation Stone | 8" with extension$169.00
- Counterflow Wort Chiller (Stainless Steel) - TOP SELLER!!$224.00
- Racking Arm Gasket | 2.5" SMS$2.49
- Silicone Hose Tubing | 1/2" (sold by the foot)$3.55
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.