- Customers also bought
Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) is most commonly referred to as “Teflon” and is a highly dense tri clamp gasket material. It can be used in processes where the tri clamp connection needs to be rotated, such as racking arms. It is commonly used with many hot applications, such as a brewery brew house. It also has a high resistance to many corrosive liquids such as ethanol which is used in many extraction applications.With a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F, it is useful for both extreme cold or hot environments; however, large temperature fluctuations are not recommended.
This type of gasket is also known as a teflon tri clamp gasket.
- U Bend | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$39.39
- End Cap Sight Glass | 2" Tri Clamp (Acrylic)$5.16
- End Cap Sight Glass | 3" Tri Clamp (Acrylic)$6.41
- 90 Degree Elbow | 1.5" Tri Clamp (304SS)$15.06
- End Cap Reducer | 3" Tri Clamp x 1.5" (304SS)$18.00
- BUNA-N Gasket | 3" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.76
- PTFE Gasket | 1" Tri Clamp$1.11
- PTFE Gasket | 2" Tri Clamp$1.13
- PTFE Gasket | 6" Tri Clamp (FDA)$13.87