Brew Bomb X-45 Brewer (Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Maker)
SKU Brew Bomb X45 V2
The X-45 Brewer is designed to provide a simple way to consistently craft commercial quantities of Cold Brew Coffee to precise cup standards. The engineered design and meticulous construction, utilizing food grade standards and materials, will survive heavy duty commercial use for many years.
The X-45 Brewer Brew Bomb’s Drip Brew process is fundamentally more efficient than immersion Brewing. This extraction method can yield up to 15% more cold brew for the same amount of ground coffee.
X-45 Brewer Cold Brew System Overview:
- Inspired by the Kyoto Drip Method - This extraction method can yield up to 15% more cold brew for the same amount of ground coffee
- Produces commercial quantities of Cold Brew Coffee
- Save labor with fast and easy grounds handling
- Takes up less than 20 sq. feet of your brewery or roastery
Looking for something different for your brewery or roastery? Get started with a FREE Quote.
Brew Bomb X45 V2
- Related Products
- Material: Premium 304 Stainless Steel
- Batch Capacity (ready to drink volume after dilution): 55 Gallons / 210 Liters.
- Brew Cycle: 2-6 hours.
- Power Requirements: 120VAC / 60 Hz.
The brew system creates crystal clear brew by utilizing the coffee bed as the particulate capture mechanism. The Brew Bomb is fundamentally more efficient than immersion brewing due to the gentle extraction action of slow flowing water which results in both reduced brew times and higher yields.
Fresh Grinds are input at the top and spent grinds dropped from the bottom. This design simplifies the clean-up cycle which can be easily finished in 15 minutes.
The brewing variables are easy to set and monitor with the digital user interface. Anyone can follow a brew profile and rely on consistent results in the cup.
Benefits of the x-45 Brewer cold brew coffee system:
- Higher Volume: Double or triple your capacity in a single day.
- Faster Brewing: Brew a complete batch of cold brew (up to 100 gallons) in as little as 2 hours
- More Consistent Flavor: Once you define your preferred flavor profile, you can replicate the batch every time. Create a consistent product time after time. .
- Less Space: The Brew Bomb takes up less than 20 sq. feet of space.
- Flexibility: Make large batches or small, depending on your needs.
- Eliminate Filtration: The coffee provides its own filter bed, trapping all of the particulates in the grounds, keeping it out of the brew. Eliminate the expensive and time consuming filtration before kegging.
- Better Taste: Design the cold brew extraction specifically for the flavor profile of your beans. For every roast, you can adjust the grind size, the flow rate, and the extraction time to find your perfect cold brew flavor.
Need a different size? No Problem. Take a look at our other Cold Brew Coffee Systems:
- 100 Gallon Cold Brew Coffee Tank
- 230 Gallon Cold Brew Coffee Tank
- Brew Bomb X-45 Brewer - Batch Capacity = 55 gallons (210 liters)
- Brew Bomb X-60 Brewer - Batch Capacity = 100 gallons (380 liters)
Want to see this commercial cold brew machine in action? Take a look at some videos of the Brew Bomb