16 Gallon Conical Fermenter (with Wheels) - TOP SELLER!!
Our premium 30 stainless steel 16 gallon conical fermenter is a giant step up from a plastic brewing bucket. This conical fermenter (fermentor) has secure, welded on features that are built to last through many brew sessions. A common favorite among beer brewers, cold brew coffee brewers, and kombucha brewers, the welded on wheels will provide increased maneuverability in your brew space.
Ideal for brewing 5-12 gallon batches this 16 Gallon Conical Fermenter can also be used as a yeast propogator or yeast brink. If you want to take your brewing to the next level, this can help take you there.
Have You Ever Thought about Opening a Microbrewery or Taproom? Get a Quote on a Professional Brewing System.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Estimated number of gallons: 5-12 gallon batches
- 4 PSI
- Clamp lid
- Lid has a 3" Tri-Clamp dry hopping port with a 1/2" 90-degree hose barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Thermowell with 1/2" NPT fitting, 4.25" long
- Dial Thermometer
- 1" Bottom Dump Valve (7/8" ID)
- 3/4" Side/racking Valve (5/8" ID)
- 90-degree Elbow Joint on Bottom Outlet
- (1) 3/8" Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps with gaskets
- Tank Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 44"(includes lid); Steel Gauge = 1.2mm