5 BBL Brite Beer Tank (Non-Jacketed with wheels)
This 5 bbl brite beer tank is a popular tank for brewing craft beer, kombucha, cider and any other beverage that needs to be carbonated. This particular brite tank features wheels, which will allow the tank to be rolled out of your cold room for cleaning and/or kegging. Move the tank to the drain and water supply, eliminating the need for drainage and water in the cold room.
Quality-built and rated to 15PSI the Brite Tank receives the finished beer from the fermenter and can be used for carbonating or conditioning. It is perfectly matched to our 5 BBL brewing system for packaging or serving direct to the bar. When empty, use the CIP arm for thorough cleaning.
Need Help Designing your 5 BBL Brewhouse? Our Brewery Design Team can Help!
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 170 Gallons
- Top manway
- (2) 1.5-inch Butterfly valves
- Lid has (1) 1/4-inch NPT-Male fitting and (1) 1/4-inch NPT-Female fitting for CO2 gauge and CO2 inlet/outlet
- Fittings and barbs for your sight glass tubing to measure liquid level in the tank (tubing not included; 1/4-inch draft beer hose is suggested)
Dimensions: 39.5" diameter x 61"H Rated 15 psi. 3mm wall thickness