7 BBL / 290 Gallon Direct Fire Hot Liquor Tank (with HERMS coil and Bottom Heat Shield)
Our 7 bbl direct fire hot liquor tank with a HERMS coil provides the ability to control mash temperatures by recirculating wort from the mash tun, through the HERMS coil, and back into the mash tun. With our control packages (sold separately), this can be automated where the recirculation pump is automatically switched on and off to maintain your desired mash temperature. You may wish to install an inline thermometer on the HERMS output side to monitor the wort temperature as it exits the coil.
This premier 304 stainless steel 7 bbl / 290 Gal. Direct Fire Hot Liquor Tank features:
- HERMS coil and Bottom Heat Shield
- Bottom Heat Shield - helps protect the burner control components from the heat that can build up under the kettle
- Circular opening that helps direct the fresh air up into the burner while cooling the igniter and wiring
- Side Heat Shield - protect the brewer
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Customer Feedback
- Stainless steel HERMS coil, 76.8' L x 3/4" OD; heat transfer surface area = 15 sq. ft.
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- 3/4-in. NPT upper water inlet
- Supports/brackets under kettle for burner (burner offered separately)
- Bottom and side heat shields
- Clamps, gaskets
- Dimensions: 40-in.D x 82-in.H
Optional upgrade available to Advanced Heat Chamber design. Ask us for details.
Exhaust ductwork requirements are a function of your installation and building design. We recommend your burner exhaust vent system be designed or verified by a licensed professional engineer to ensure that the system will function as intended. An improperly designed venting system may cause the burners to perform poorly or unsafely.