Homebrew Dry Hop Doser | PURGES AIR, IMPROVES QUALITY!
This is a dry hop doser / dry hopper used with home brewing equipment. This dry hop doser allows you to purge air out of your hop pellets before dropping them into the 1.25" TC port of your fermenter.
Method: Attach to a closed valve on your fermenter's vent port. Purge with CO2 for a couple of seconds. Add hops, place cap on top (but do not clamp yet). Purge with CO2 again, then clamp cap. Now open valve and let hops drop into fermenter.
Looking to Build or Expand your nanobrewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
This stainless steel dry hop doser features:
- 1/4" NPT male CO2 port
- 1.25" diameter x 6" long
Items Sold Separately:
- 1/4" NPT ball valve
- Cap (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)
- Tri-Clamp (1.5")
- Gasket (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)
- Ball Valve (1")
- Butterfly Valve (for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp, 3 Stops)
How to use this dry hop doser with your fermenter:
- Attach to a closed valve on your fermenter's vent port.
- Purge with CO2 for a couple of seconds.
- Add hops, place cap on top (but do not clamp yet).
- Purge with CO2 again, then clamp cap.
- Now open valve and let hops drop into fermenter.
- Hose Barb Adapter | 1.5"TC x 1/2" (90 Degree)$16.57
- Silicone Gasket | 1.5" Tri Clamp (FDA)$0.53
- Silicone Gasket | 3" Tri Clamp (FDA)$1.04
- Ball Valve | 1/4" NPT (304SS/PTFE)$15.98
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Pull Handle (EPDM, 316SS)$66.28
- Butterfly Valve | 1.5" Tri Clamp, Trigger Handle (Silicone, 304SS)$53.55
- Sanitary Tri Clamp | 1.5" Single Hinge, Standard (304SS)$6.28
- Quick Disconnect | 1/4" (Auto Shutoff, Female)$9.19
- Quick Disconnect with Hose Barb | 1/4" (Auto Shutoff, Male)$10.99