100 Gallon Kombucha Tank (for Kombucha Fermentation)
This 100 gallon stainless steel kombucha tank is ideal for commercial kombucha production. It features welded on wheels that make it easy to move around as needed, and . The durable build of this fermenter is ideal for any kombucha brewer looking to ferment larger batches.
When choosing the right kombucha equipment for your commercial kombucha production remember to take into account that kombucha brewing time is typically 7 to 30 days. This means that the batch size you brew should be large enough to produce both kombucha for drinking, and starter tea needed for your next brew.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Kombucha Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment.
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 100 gallons (@3 bbls)
This 100 gallon kombucha tank features:
- Welded on wheels
- Push handle
- Racking arm
- (1) Butterfly valve
- (1) cap
- No lid (not needed for kombucha brewing)
- Tank dimensions: Ø30.5" x 31.5"H.
- Overall height = 47.5"
Have you heard about our new Symbiosis Fermenter? These commercial kombucha brewing vessels allowing you to ferment faster and give you more control of the alcohol content of your final product.
- 66 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 4 stackable trays
- 115 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 159 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 317 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
Don't forget to check out these other kombucha brewing equipment favorites: