The Symbiosis Fermenter (66 gallon Kombucha Brewing Vessel)
REDUCE ALCOHOL PRODUCTION & FERMENT FASTER
This is the FIRST commercial-grade fermenting tank made specifically for kombucha brewers who want to improve fermentation speed. The Kombucha-specific shape of this commercial kombucha brewing vessel provides a balanced environment for both the Saccharomyces yeast and the Acetobacter bacteria strains.
This new kombucha brewing equipment was developed to help companies and commercial kombucha producers remain in compliance with alcohol laws while maintaining the authentic, traditional, live and raw kombucha product that we all love.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Kombucha Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment.
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Recommended Capacity: 66 gallons of kombucha
This commercial kombucha brewing vessel features:
- 4 Stackable Trays
- Compact Design fits under an 8ft ceiling
- Individual trays provide contact to oxygen, allowing the aerobic bacteria to metabolize ethanol to acetic acid, sugars to lactic acid, and glucose to gluconic acid
- Single wall construction with large surface area allows brewer to maintain optimum fermentation temperature through ambient room temperature
- The fermenter trays include a lip around the perimeter to secure cheesecloth or other screening material”
- Ethanol is metabolized to acetic acid much faster, promoting faster and more complete fermentation.
- Balance of Symbiosis is shifted toward bacteria, reducing overall alcohol production, and yielding better flavor profiles
- Tray dimensions: Length 23.6" x Width 23.6" x Height 8.9" (25" including the lip).
- Recommended fill height: 6.9" (≈16.5 gal per tray).
- Overall dimensions: Length 28.5" x Width 28.5" x Height 52.5"
How does this Kombucha brewing vessel benefit commercial kombucha production?
By consistently producing less alcohol during fermentation. The unique, kombucha specific shape allows ethanol to be metabolized to acetic acid much faster, promoting faster and more complete fermentation. Balance of Symbiosis is shifted toward bacteria, reducing overall alcohol production, and yielding better flavor profiles.
Need a different size? Take a look at other options for our Symbiosis Fermenter:
- 66 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 4 stackable trays
- 115 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 159 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 317 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
Don't forget about these kombucha making equipment favorites:
- 55 gallon stainless steel kombucha fermenter
- 55 gallon kombucha fermenter on wheels
- 200 gallon kombucha tank for commercial kombucha production
*Based on limited test trials. Results may vary. Patent Pending.
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.