55 Gallon Kombucha Tank (for Kombucha Fermentation)
Like our 100 gallon kombucha tank, this 55 gallon stainless steel kombucha tank is ideal for commercial kombucha production. The durable build of this kombucha fermenter is ideal for any kombucha brewer looking to ferment larger batches, and the welded on wheels will make it easy to move around as needed.
Remember.. when choosing the right kombucha equipment for your commercial kombucha production you will need to take into account that kombucha brewing time is typically 7 to 30 days. This means that the batch size you brew should be large enough to produce both kombucha for drinking, and starter tea needed for your next brew.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Kombucha Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment.
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Recommended Capacity: 55 gallons (@1.5 bbls)
This 55 gallon kombucha tank features:
- Welded on wheels for easy maneuverability
- Racking arm
- Push handle
- (1) Butterfly valve
- (1) cap
- No lid (not needed for kombucha brewing)
- Tank dimensions: Ø25.5" x 25.5"H. Overall height = 41"
- Overall height = 41"
Have you heard about our new Symbiosis Fermenter? This kombucha specific design is ideal for commercial kombucha production, allowing you to ferment faster and giving you control of the alcohol content of your final product.
- 66 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 4 stackable trays
- 115 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 159 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 317 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
Don't forget about these kombucha brewing equipment favorites:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.