200 Gallon Kombucha Tank (for Kombucha Fermentation)
The quality of the kombucha fermenter you purchase matters, and is just as important as any other ingredient you use when making kombucha. This 200 gallon kombucha fermenter is built with high grade, non-corrosive, easy to clean, premium virgin 304 stainless steel. It features welded on wheels that make it easy to move around as needed. The durable build of this fermenter is ideal for any kombucha brewer looking to ferment larger batches.
When choosing a kombucha brewing equipment size, consider that kombucha brewing time is typically 7 to 30 days. This means that the batch size you brew should be large enough to produce both kombucha for drinking, and starter tea needed for your next brew.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Kombucha Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment.
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Recommended Capacity: 200 gallons
Features of this stainless steel kombucha fermenter:
- Welded on wheels for easy maneuverability
- Push handle
- Racking arm
- (1) Butterfly valve
- (1) Cap
- NOTE: The lid and lid clamp for this tank are not included, as they are not needed for making Kombucha
- 38” Tank Diameter
- 41” Tank Height (from the floor of the tank)
- 57” Overall Height (from the ground to the top of the tank)
Want to ferment faster and reduce alcohol content in your kombucha? Our Symbiosis Fermenter line can help:
- 66 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 4 stackable trays
- 115 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 159 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 317 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
Don't forget about these kombucha brewing equipment favorites: