200 Gallon Kombucha Tank (for Kombucha Fermentation)
When choosing a kombucha brewing equipment size, consider that kombucha brewing time is typically 7 to 30 days. This means that the batch size you brew should be large enough to produce both kombucha for drinking, and starter tea needed for your next brew. The surface area at the top of the liquid will influence the rate at which kombucha brews, so it is important to consider the size of the surface area of your tank.
Remember, we can custom design a stainless steel kombucha fermenter for you in whatever shape you want to optimize the surface area to the volume of your fermenter.
- Customer Feedback
- Maximum Capacity = 200 gallons
- Material = premium 304 stainless steel
- Push handle
- Racking arm
- (1) Butterfly valve
- (1) Cap
- NOTE: The lid and lid clamp for this tank are not included, as they are not needed for making Kombucha
- 38” Tank Diameter
- 41” Tank Height (from the floor of the tank)
- 57” Overall Height (from the ground to the top of the tank)