The Symbiosis Fermenter (115 Gallon Kombucha Brewing Vessel) - IMPROVE FLAVOR AND QUALITY
REDUCE ALCOHOL PRODUCTION & FERMENT FASTER*
This is the 115 gallon version of our Symbiosis Fermenter line of kombucha brewing vessels. This upgraded kombucha fermenter features 7 stackable trays, tri-clamp drains and stainless steel butterfly valves.
Like our original 66 gallon Symbiosis Fermenter, this 115 gallon upgraded fermenter features a kombucha-specific shape that provides a balanced environment for both the Saccharomyces yeast and the Acetobacter bacteria strains. Gain more control over the alcohol content and ferment faster.
TESTIMONIAL FROM TROY @ HANESTAD KOMBUCHA: “..many people have tried the local kombucha and are shocked at how much better this is. The profile generated by the symbiosis fermenter is just so much better.”
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Kombucha Brewery? Get a Quote on Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment.
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Recommended Capacity: 115 gallons of kombucha
This commercial kombucha brewing vessel features:
- 7 Stackable Trays
- Tri-clamp drains for easy draining
- Stainless steel butterfly valves
- Individual trays provide contact to oxygen, allowing the aerobic bacteria to metabolize ethanol to acetic acid, sugars to lactic acid, and glucose to gluconic acid
- Single wall construction with large surface area allows brewer to maintain optimum fermentation temperature through ambient room temperature
- The fermenter trays include a lip around the perimeter to secure cheesecloth or other screening material
- Ethanol is metabolized to acetic acid much faster, promoting faster and more complete fermentation.
- Balance of Symbiosis is shifted toward bacteria, reducing overall alcohol production, and yielding better flavor profiles
- Tray dimensions: Length 23.6" x Width 23.6" x Height 8.9" (add 1.5" for the lip).
- Recommended fill height: 6.9" (≈16.5 gal per tray).
- Each tray includes a bottom drain port with 1" tri clamp fitting and a 1" TC butterfly valve.
- Overall dimensions: Length 33" x Width 30" x Height 90"
How does this Kombucha brewing vessel benefit commercial kombucha production?
By consistently producing less alcohol during fermentation. The unique, kombucha specific shape allows ethanol to be metabolized to acetic acid much faster, promoting faster and more complete fermentation. Balance of Symbiosis is shifted toward bacteria, reducing overall alcohol production, and yielding better flavor profiles.
Need a different size? Take a look at other options for our Symbiosis Fermenter:
- 66 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 4 stackable trays
- 115 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 159 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
- 317 gallon kombucha brewing vessel (Symbiosis Fermenter) – 7 stackable trays
Don't forget about these commercial kombucha production equipment favorites:
- 55 gallon stainless steel kombucha fermenter
- 55 gallon kombucha fermenter with wheels
- 200 gallon kombucha tank for commercial kombucha production
*Based on limited test trials. Results may vary. Patent Pending.