20 Gallon Mash Tun (Insulated with Bottom Outlet)
This 20 gallon insulated mash tun would be a great choice for any 20 gallon home brew system. This stainless steel mash tun design gives the homebrewer the ability to maintain a more constant temperature to help promote the conversion of starches into sugar.
This insulated mash tun is also designed similarly to our commercial sized mash tuns where the wort is drained off of the bottom of the kettle. This will help to minimize the dead space and limit the amount of grains that can get past the false bottom.
Thinking about a larger electric homebrew system? Take a look at our pro grade 1 bbl electric brewing system.
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Tips for Use
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 20 gallons
This insulated 20 gallon mash tun features:
- Bottom outlet
- False bottom
- Recirculation Fittings
- 3/4-in. sanitary ball valve
- (2) 1/2-in. hose barbs, clamps, gaskets
- 7.75-in. diameter x 30-in. high
If you are looking for something a little bigger or smaller for your home brewing system, we have options. Here are a few of our favorites to consider:
- 15 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
- 15 Gallon Mash Tun with Side Outlet
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing (On Legs)
- 21.6 Gallon Insulated Mash Tun (on Legs)
- 30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
Have a question about this insulated mash tun? Give us a call or send us an email. We are here to help.
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- 1.5 Gallon HopBack - IMPROVE QUALITY & FLAVOR!!$129.00
- Sparge Arm (12")$63.29
- Elbow Fitting (for 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$14.00
- Inline Sight Glass (1.5")$43.15
- 3/4" NPT Female Adapter x 1.5" Tri-clamp$14.49
- 20 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank - with Laser Level Markings (Direct Fire)$644.00
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Vorlauf Pipe (11" to 18" Length)$56.09
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.