1 BBL Brite Tank rated 30 PSI (Non-Jacketed) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
This 1 bbl brite tank (37 Gallons) is rated to 2 bar (30PSI), and was designed to Fit in a Freezer.
Like all of our other brite tanks, this 1 barrel brite tank can be used for carbonation of beer, as a tax determination tank, or as a serving tank. It is also an option for kombucha brewers.
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Brewery? Get a FREE Quote on Commercial Brewing Equipment.
- Related Products
- Customer Feedback
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 37 gallons
Features of this 1 bbl brite tank:
- Includes outlet
- 30 PSI
- (2) 1.5" TC ports on side of tank for sampling and carbonation (sample valve and carbonation stone sold separately)
- (1) 1.5" TC port on side near shoulder with 1/4"x90 degree hose barb
- (2) 1/4" NPT ports on top (one for a 1/4" ball valve for CO2 in/out and one for a pressure gauge - not included)
- (1) 1.5" TC port on lid for pressure relief valve (PRV sold separately)
- (1) 1.5" butterfly valve
- (1) 3/4" ball valve
- (1) 1/4" hose barb for main outlet
- (1) 1/4" hose barb for bottom sight glass outlet (for your 1/4" clear draft beer sight glass tubing - not included.)
- Also known as Bright Beer Tank
- Diameter = 18"; Height = 50.5"; Steel Gauge = 2.5mm. Check your freezer dimensions to be sure this tank will fit inside of it.
Prefer something a little bigger or smaller? How about one of these non-jacketed brite tanks:
- 68 Gallon Brite Tank (with Butterfly Valves and Wheels) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 1 BBL (40 Gallon) Brite Tank (with Butterfly Valves) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 1 BBL (40 Gallon) Brite Tank (with Wheels and Butterfly Valves) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 2 BBL Brite Beer Tank (Non-Jacketed with Cooling Coil) - ONLY 1 LEFT!!
- 2BBL Brite Tank (68 Gallon with Butterfly Valves) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 3 Barrel Brite Tank - (Non-Jacketed)
- 3 Barrel Brite Tank (with wheels) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 4 BBL Brite Tank (with cooling coil) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 4 BBL Brite Tank (with wheels) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 4 BBL Brite Tank (with Butterfly Valves) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 5 BBL Brite Tank (Non-Jacketed with wheels) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 5 BBL Brite Tank (with butterfly valves) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 6 BBL Brite Tank (200 gallons) - (Non-Jacketed)
- 7 BBL (250 Gallon) Brite Tank (Non-jacketed with Side Manway) - (Non-Jacketed)
Have you thought about trying a jacketed brite tank? Take a look at these options:
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball, 3"TC (741)$62.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (30PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$31.45
- Ring Bolt Clamp Set (for Pressure Lids and Mash Tun Manways)$5.24
- Lid Gasket (for 37 Gal, 2-BAR brite tanks)$10.49