5 BBL Brew Kettle - Insulated (Electric)
Our brew kettles are designed with enough capacity to allow for head space for foaming, evaporation, and shrinkage due to cooling. This 5 bbl brew kettle has the ability to both boil and whirlpool, which will free up valuable floor space in your brewery and will save you money on brewing equipment. Conveniently sized, it does not need a platform, and is wide enough to accommodate 5 bbl and still be operational from the floor for an average sized person.
This 5 bbl electric brew kettle is also available with insulation (for efficiency) and bolted down footings (for safety). It would be a great addition to building an automated system using our basic or advance control panels.
What is the cost of a 5 bbl brewhouse? Get started with a FREE Quote from a Brewery Consultant.
- Related Products
- Tips for Use
- Material = Premium virgin 304 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Capacity = 240 gallons
Features of this 5 bbl brew kettle:
- Electric heating
- Thermowell for your temperature sensor
- Tangential inlet for whirlpooling
- Sight glass for measuring wort volume
- (5) Element ports electric elements (1.5-in. TC)
- (1) Port/adapter for level sensor
- Domed top with manway
- CIP spray ball
- 6-in. steam vent
- Conical bottom design for improved trub separation
For 30/24kW systems (5x6kw elements). 49.5-in. diameter x 62.5-in. high.
Need something a little bigger or smaller for your brewhouse? How about one of these popular brew kettles:
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom (Electric)
- 4 BBL Brew Kettle - with Sloped Bottom, Heat Shields (Direct Fire)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - Non-Insulated (Electric)
- 5 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Bottom Heat Shield, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Conical Bottom, Dome Top, Trub Dam, Right Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Dome Top, Conical Bottom, Trub Dam, Left Orientation (Electric)
- 7 BBL Brew Kettle - with Heat Shields, Sloped Bottom (Direct Fire)
Need to add cellar tanks to your brewery, winery or commercial facility? Here are some options to consider:
Tips for Use
Brewmunity strong. Please sign-in to share your tips and tricks about this product with the craft brewing community.