7 BBL Electric Brew Kettle (with Trub Dam)
No one wants trub in their fermenter as this can cause off flavors in your beer. A tangential inlet is used to create the whirlpool as you pump from the lowest valve and back up to the tangential inlet. This causes trub and hops to gather into a cone on the bottom of the kettle and moves clean wort to the outside.
This premium 304 stainless steel 7 BBL electric brew kettle with trub dam features:
- This kettle features a trub dam to facilitate this whirlpool effect while utilizing a conical bottom for trub collection
- It works great to leave more trub and hops behind
- This model is exclusively designed for use with a brewing platform on the left hand side (Right hand side kettles are also available)
Want a Pro Brewing System Quote? Click HERE to get started.
- Trub dam for big hop beers
- Conical bottom
- Domed top with manway
- Integrated (removable) CIP spray ball
- 6" vent
- Tangential inlet
- Sight glass
- (5) Ports for electric elements/level sensor
- (1) 1.5in. TC x 1/2in. F-NPT Adapter
- (3) 1.5in. Butterfly valves
- Non Insulated
- Dimensions 45.5” diameter x 76.5”H
May be used with these other products:
- Condensate stack: SP5-7BBL-CON
- Condenser: SP750X6CONDENSER
*For use with brewing platform (left hand side)
NOTE: We also provide American made, industrial duty, UL and cUL Listed electric controls for this tank. Please contact us for details and additional options.