5 BBL Brewhouse (Electric, Direct Fire, InDirect Fire, or Steam Options)
Our 5 bbl brewhouse is an excellent small to medium brew pub system! Get your microbrewery or nanobrewery started with variety and flexibility in mind. This 5 bbl brewing system is easily expandable as demand grows, and is an ideal brewing system for the beginning entrepreneur, restaurateur and artisan. Offering all the advantages of a fast and easy setup, our 5 bbl brewhouse comes with UL Listed Controls that meet the nationally recognized Standards for Safety, which keeps your brewers safe and avoids major hassles at inspection time.
Our 5bbl brewhouse is built to last and comes in multi-vessel configurations, with brew kettle and mash tun included. Engineered with premium virgin 304 stainless steel and finished with a mirror polish, it is guaranteed to turn heads once your brewery doors open. The quality of this 5 bbl brewing system is unlike any other brewing system on the market. It comes pre-piped and, except for utility or steam connections, and does not require skilled trades to get going.
Ask us about Brewery Equipment Financing options.
What Size Brewhouse is Right for You? Read more about brewhouse options.
Please Email or Call (503) 372-9580 for Current Pricing.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Note: This photo is of our very similar 7 bbl brewhouse. Actual 5 bbl brewhouse dimensions and designs will vary. Please call us directly at (503) 372-9580 to confirm details or GET A FREE QUOTE HERE.
There are a million different ways to configure your 5 bbl brewhouse. Here are some of the included features:
- Fast and easy setup
- Advanced touch-screen controls from with remote-control capability
- Insulated mash tun with rakes, plow and grist hydrator
- Insulated electrically-heated brew kettle
- Glass wort grant with automated pump controls
- Hard piping and platform
- Stairs with wheels for easy access under platform
- On demand water supply control optional
Choose from various heating options (electric, steam, and gas fired), and select a control methods that is consistent with your style of brewing (including basic or advanced touch-screen panels, HERMS or RIMS, automated wort grant controls, a variable-speed peristaltic pump option and many more).
Other brewhouse sizes to consider:
- 1 BBL Brewhouse - great for pilot systems
- 2 BBL Brewhouse
- 3bbl brewhouse
- 3.5 bbl Brewhouse
- 4 bbl Brewhouse
- 5 bbl brewhouse
- 7bbl brewhouse
- 10 bbl brewhouse
- 15 bbl brewhouse
- 20 bbl brewhouse
- 30 bbl brewhouse
REMEMBER: We can customize brewing tanks and commercial brewing equipment. Give us a call with your ideas, and let us discuss the right option for your brewery.