6 BBL Brite Tank (200 gallons)
Our 6 bbl brite beer tank is an ideal option for a standard brite beer tank for brewers who want precise temperature control for lagering brite beer or for serving tanks on display. The perfect addition to any 6 bbl brewhouse, this tank can also be easily cleaned with featured CIP arm. Spend less time cleaning, and more time crafting your delicious brew. This brite tank can also be used for kombucha brewing.
Need help Designing your 6 bbl brewhouse? Click HERE to get started.
- Related products
- Material: Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity: 200 gallons of brew
- Non-jacketed Brite Beer Tank
- Top Manway Design
- Includes fittings and hose barbs for sight glass tubing
- (2) 1.5in. butterfly valves, 1/4in. hose barb for outlet.
- Includes 3 outlets on top and 2 outlets on the side
- Includes (2) 1/4in. NPT adapters for CO2
- Diameter = 30.5 inches
- Height = 81.5 inches
- PRESSURE GAUGE TYPE: Bottom Mount
- Rotating CIP Spray Ball, 3"TC (741)$62.99
- Sample Valve (with 1/4" Hose Barb)$31.45
- Carbonation Stone (4")$83.99
- Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve (15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$145.95
- Pressure Gauge (Bottom Mount, 30 PSI )$29.99
- Racking Arm (for 700mm Diameter Brite Beer Tank)$57.74
- Ring Bolt Clamp Set (for Pressure Lids and Mash Tun Manways)$5.24
- Lid Gasket (for 350mm diameter lids and manways)$14.69