The Symbiosis Fermenter (Kombucha Brewing Vessel)
REDUCE ALCOHOL PRODUCTION & FERMENT FASTER
This is the FIRST commercial-grade fermenting tank made specifically for kombucha brewers who want to improve fermentation speed. The Kombucha-specific shape of this commercial kombucha brewing vessel provides a balanced environment for both the Saccharomyces yeast and the Acetobacter bacteria strains. This new kombucha brewing equipment was developed to help companies and commercial kombucha producers remain in compliance with alcohol laws while maintaining the authentic, traditional, live and raw kombucha product that we all love.
How does this komucha brewing vessel benefeit commercial kombucha production? By consistently producing less alcohol during fermentation. The uniqe, kombucha specific shape allows ethanol ito be metabolized to acetic acid much faster, promoting faster and more complete fermentation. Balance of Symbiosis is shifted toward bacteria, reducing overall alcohol production, and yielding better flavor profiles.
Buying more than one kombucha tank? Explore Financing Options for Your Kombucha Brewing Equipment.
- Customer Feedback
- Material = Premium virgin 304 stainless steel
- Maximum Capacity = 66 gallons of Kombucha
This commercial kombucha brewing vessel features:
- Stackable Trays
- Individual trays provide contact to oxygen, allowing the aerobic bacteria to metabolize ethanol to acetic acid, sugars to lactic acid, and glucose to gluconic acid
- Easier to maintain optimum fermentation temperature
- The fermenter trays include a lip around the perimeter to make it easier to use cheesecloth to protect your kombucha
- Ethanol is metabolized to acetic acid much faster, promoting faster and more complete fermentation.
- Balance of Symbiosis is shifted toward bacteria, reducing overall alcohol production, and yielding better flavor profiles
- Tray dimensions: 23.6" x 23.6" x 8.9"H (25" including the lip). Recommended fill height: 6.9" (≈16.5 gal per tray).
- Overall dimensions: 28.5x28.5x52.5"
Need a different sized fermenter? Take a look at some of our other kombucha brewing equipment:
- 55 gallon kombucha brewing equipment
- 55 gallon kombucha fermenter on wheels
- 200 gallon kombucha tank for commercial kombucha production
*Based on limited test trials. Results may vary.