Vorlauf Pipe (13.5" to 23.5" Length)
Premium 304 stainless steel Vorlauf pipe for Mash Tuns.
- Connection: 1.5" TC
- Length: Approx. 13.5" to 23.5", adjustable
- Pipe diameter: 1"
- Material: 304SS
Benefits of the Vorlauf Pipe
- Prevents channeling of your mash bed (a common problem with using a hose for your vorlauf).
- Avoids hot side aeration during vorlauf by eliminating splashing when recirculating your mash wort; the outlet is submerged just an inch or two below the liquid level.
- You don't have to keep worrying about your grain bed and moving grains back to level the bed.
- Adjustable length works for many recipes.
Have you seen our one of a kind hard piped 1 bbl brewing system?
- Related Products
- Customers also bought
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
How to use a vorlauf pipe:
- Loosen the nut, then adjust the length of the pipe so that the outlet is about an inch below the liquid level of your mash.
- When running your vorlauf, check that you are not splashing your wort - adjust the length as needed to prevent splashing and hot side aeration.
- After mash in, attach the vorlauf pipe to your mash tun's upper recirculation fitting.
Length is adjustable from ≈13.5" to ≈23.5".
1.5" TC connection at top, 1" pipe, 2" diameter wort spreader plate.
Please verify the length vs. your brewing preferences before ordering.
Need a different size for your mash tun? We have other options:
- Vorlauf Pipe (9.5" to 13.5" Length)
- Vorlauf Pipe (11" to 18" Lenth)
- Vorlauf Pipe (13.5" to 23.5" Length)
- Vorlauf Pipe (19" to 32" Length)