15 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
We have many homebrew sized mash tuns that can be used in a variety of mashing methods. Like all of our brewing equipment, this 15 gallon mash tun is designed to give you an optimum combination of good extraction, high gravities, and efficient lautering.
This stainless steel mash tun design is very similar to commercial mash tuns where the wort is drained off of the bottom of the kettle, minimizing dead space as well as the amount of grains that can get past the false bottom.
Ready for a bigger homebrew setup? Check out our complete 1 bbl brewing system.
- Related Products
- Material: Premium 304 virgin stainless steel
- Capacity: 15 gallons
This 15 gallon mash tun features:
- False Bottom
- Bottom Outlet
- Sanitary 3/4" ball valve (5/8" ID)
- (2) Sanitary Hose Barbs – 1/2"
- Welded-in Sanitary Thermowell
- Dial Thermometer
- 1.5" Tri-clamp Recirculation Fitting
- Tri-Clamps and gaskets
- Diameter = 15.75"; Height = 23"; Steel Gauge = 1.2mm
We have a lot of home brewing equipment currently in-stock. Here are some other popular mash tuns to consider for your homebrew setup:
- 9 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 9 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculation Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
- 15 Gallon Mash Tun with Side Outlet
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (on Legs)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Side Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting, Bottom Outlet)
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing
- 20 Gallon Mash Tun for Low Oxygen brewing (On Legs)
- 21.6 Gallon Insulated Mash Tun (on Legs)
- 30 Gallon Mash Tun (with Recirculating Fitting and Bottom Outlet)
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions about your current or desired home brew setup, give us a call or send us an email. We are always available to talk brewing and we are here to help.
- Dip Tube Kit (tube, adapter, clamp/gasket)$39.19
- Vorlauf Pipe (9.5" to 13.5")$57.39
- Wedge Wire / Slotted False Bottom (for 400mm Diameter Kettles)$293.99
- Sparge Arm (10")$67.19
- Hose Barb (1/2" 90-Degree, for a 1.5" Tri-Clamp)$10.79
- Sparge Arm (12")$67.39
- Inline Sight Glass (1")$49.89
- Wooden Mash Paddle (3.5 Foot)$49.99
- Butterfly Valve (upgrade for Mash Tun)$27.00